How to Determine your Ring Size
All our rings are sized in US sizes.
If you are unsure of your ring size, please check the below methods to determine your size. Do measure a few times to ensure no errors and you can use both methods indicated. Wrong sizes can be exchanged free of charge but you will have to cover the shipping costs.
Method 1 - Measure a Ring You Already Have
1) If you have a ring that already fits your finger well, you can use a ruler to measure the inside diameter of this ring. Find a strong, straight ruler.
2) Just take your ruler and measure straight across the inside centre line of the ring from edge to edge. (If you measure on the outside, your ring will be too big)
3) Check the the chart below under Method 1 column to determine your closest ring size.
Method 2 - Measure the Circumference of Your Finger
1) Measure your finger with a strip of paper or string. Start by cutting out a thin strip of paper that is approximately 1cm wide and 9cm long.
2) Wrap the paper around the base of the intended finger, and then mark where the paper overlaps. The length of the paper you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
Do note that if you are using the centimetres sizing it may not be as accurate. You are required to make it slightly tight around your fingers in order to get the right sizing.
3) After finding this measurement, use the chart below under Method 2 column to find the corresponding ring size.
4) If the size of your finger below the knuckle drastically differs in size from the knuckle itself, measure your knuckle as well and choose a size that falls more in the middle of these two measurements.
Necklaces Length Guide in Inches